Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Chapter 1. General Rules
Article 1 (Object)
The purpose of this Agreement is to stipulate the conditions and procedures for the use of the service provided by the Yellow Balloon City Bus, the rights, duties, responsibilities and other necessary matters between the users and the Yellow Balloon City Bus.
Article 2 (Effectiveness and Change of Terms)
- The Yellow Balloon City Bus will provide you with the services of the Yellow Balloon City Bus on the condition that you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and, if you agree to the terms of this Agreement, these terms and conditions will be applied first to the service provision and your use of the service.
- The Yellow Balloon City Bus can change the terms and conditions without prior notice, and the changed terms and conditions will be notified within the Yellow Balloon City Bus Site so that the users can check them themselves. The changed terms and conditions shall be effective upon notification.
Article 3 (Executive Rules other than Terms)
- These terms and conditions shall apply in conjunction with the Yellow Balloon City Bus Service Terms and Conditions.
- The matters not specified in this Agreement shall be governed by the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, Information Communication Ethics Committee review regulations, Information and Communication Code of Ethics, the Programs Protection Act and other related statutes.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows.
- User : Those who receive the service provided by the Yellow Balloon City Bus under this Agreement.
- Terms not defined in this Agreement are defined in separate terms and conditions for individual services.
Chapter 2 Providing and Using Services
Article 5 (Conclusion of the service contract)
- The service contract consists of the applicant completing the application by recording the requirements on the application form for the Yellow Balloon City Bus.
Yellow Balloon City Bus can cancel applications for use under any of the following subparagraphs.
- When an application is made using the name of another person.
- When the contents of the application are recorded as false.
- when an application is made for the purpose of hindering the well-being order or customs of society.
- When someone else has interfered with the use of the Yellow Balloon City Bus service or stolen the information.
- In case of an act prohibited by the Act and this Agreement using the Yellow Balloon City Bus site.
- In case of using a site for the purpose of slander and slander by others.
- In the event that the application requirements set by the Yellow Balloon City Bus are not met.
- In case of a violation of the policy direction pursued by the Yellow Balloon City Bus.
In each of the following cases, the application can be postponed until the reasons for the application are resolved.
- when service-related capacity is insufficient
- If there is a technical reason for the failure
Article 6 (Consent on the use of personal information)
The personal information of the Yellow Balloon City Bus is collected, managed and protected as follows.
- Personal Information Collection
- The Yellow Balloon City Bus provides the minimum amount of personal information for personal identification and is used to provide other quality services such as boarding reservation, change boarding time, cancellation and receipt issuance.
- Personal Information Utilization
- Yellow Balloon City Bus does not leak or distribute personal information collected in connection with the provision of tour services to third parties without their consent. However, it is not the case if a national institution requests the basic law of telecommunication, such as the Framework Act on Telecommunications, if there is an investigation into a crime, if there is a request by the Korea Internet Safety Commission, or if there is a request in accordance with the procedures set forth in other relevant statutes.
- To apply for a reservation under the terms and conditions of the Yellow Balloon City Bus, we consider that the Yellow Balloon City Bus agrees to collect, utilize and provide the information listed in the reservation application under this Agreement.
Article 7 (User's Information Security)
- From the moment the applicant completes the Yellow Balloon City Bus Service process, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information entered and for all the consequences of using personal information.
Article 8 (Service Utilization Time)
- In principle, the service use time is 24 hours a day, year round, 24 hours a day, unless there is any technical or business interruption of the Yellow Balloon City Bus.
- The service use time of paragraph 1 shall be excluded from the date or time set by the Seoul Tour Bus Travel due to the need for regular inspection and so on.
Article 9 (stopping services and storing and using information)
- In the event that the contents of messages stored or transmitted by the Yellow Balloon City Bus are not kept or deleted due to service facility failures and other an irresistible force outside the scope of the National Emergency, Power Outage, and the scope of the Seoul Tour Bus Travel, and any other loss of communication data, you are not responsible for the trip.
- In the event that the service must be temporarily stopped due to difficulties in providing normal service, the service may be suspended after two weeks prior to the suspension of the service, and the Yellow Balloon City Bus will not be held liable for your failure to recognize the notice during this information. In the event of unavoidable circumstances, the above notice period may be reduced or omitted. In addition, if the contents of messages stored or transmitted in this service are not kept or deleted by the suspension of the above service, the Yellow Balloon City Bus shall not be held liable for the failure to transmit or for the loss of other communication data.
- The Yellow Balloon City Bus may temporarily modify, change or discontinue the service after prior notice, and shall not be held liable to you or any third party for this matter.
- The Yellow Balloon City Bus may arbitrarily restrict or suspend the use of the service if the user has acted in violation of the contents of this Agreement.
Article 10 (Changing and canceling services)
- Yellow Balloon City Bus shall not be held liable for damages caused by profit or loss expected from the service or data obtained through the service. It shall not be held responsible for the information, data, reliability and accuracy posted on the service.
- The applicant shall not be held liable for any damages caused to him or her in connection with the use of the Yellow Balloon City Bus Service.
Article 11 (Copyright of Postings Submitted for the Seoul Tour Bus Tour)
- You have the right to the content of the post you posted using the Yellow Balloon City Bus Bulletin.
The Yellow Balloon City Bus reserves the right to edit and move the contents posted without prior notice. In the following cases, the contents can be deleted without prior.
- Postings that are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service or to be commercial or illegal, obscene, or vulgar.
- In case of libel by other third parties or groups or defamation by slander.
- In case of violation of the public order and the public morals.
- In case it is recognized that it is connected to a criminal act.
- In case of infringement of copyright or other rights of a third party.
- In case of violation of other relevant laws.
- In case of violation of the policy pursued by the Yellow Balloon City Bus.
- You shall be solely responsible for civil and criminal liability arising from the infringement of other people's copyrights.
Article 12 (Personal Code of Conduct and Restriction of Service Utilization)
- In the event that the information you provide is found to be false (borrowed name, non-real name, etc.), or there is reasonable reason to suspect that, the Yellow Balloon City Bus may suspend some or all of your use of this service and will not be held liable for any disadvantages arising from it.
- You shall be fully responsible for all forms of information posted, transmitted, obtained, or posted, transmitted, or obtained through the Yellow Balloon City Bus service or by any other means.
You agree that through this service you do not.
- The act of transmitting, posting, e-mailing, or other means that may infringe upon the privacy of others.
- The act of posting, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting information not available under law or contract.
- To post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit information infringing upon others' patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
- Posting, or otherwise transmitting advertisements, promotions, junk, spam, lucky letters, and other forms of recommendation that have not been approved by the Yellow Balloon City Bus.
- The act of collecting or storing other users' personal information.
- Yellow Balloon City Bus may delete all information related to the service without the consent of the users if it is deemed to be in violation of this Agreement.
Chapter 3 Duty and Responsibilities
Article 13 (Duties of the Yellow Balloon City Bus)
- Yellow Balloon City Bus does not prohibit or violate the laws and these terms and conditions, and it is obligated to work to provide services continuously and reliably.
- Yellow Balloon City Bus allows the user to use the service on the start date of the service delivery requested by the user, unless there is available.
- Yellow Balloon City Bus should not leak or distribute personal information to others without their consent. However, this is not the case if there is a request from relevant state agencies under relevant laws, such as telecommunication related statutes.
- Yellow Balloon City Bus should have a security system for protecting users' personal information (including credit information) so that users can use the Seoul Tour Bus Travel Service safely.
- Yellow Balloon City Bus is not responsible for service use failures caused by reasons attributable to users.
Article 14 (Personal Duty)
- The information required at the time of application for the service must be accurately filled out.
- You may not engage in any commercial activity by using the service without prior consent of the Yellow Balloon City Bus.
- You may not copy, duplicate, alter, translate, publish, or broadcast information obtained using the Yellow Balloon City Bus service without prior approval of the Yellow Balloon City Bus.
You shall not do the following in connection with the use of the Yellow Balloon City Bus service.
- The act aimed at or involving other criminal acts.
- The act of harming good manners, other social order.
- The act of defaming or insulting others.
- The act that infringes on another's right to intellectual property, etc.
- The act that Hacking or dissemination of computer viruses.
- The act of continuously transmitting certain information, such as advertising information, against the will of others.
- The act that may or may impede the safe operation of the service.
- Changes in Information Posted on the Yellow Balloon City Bus Site.
- Other acts in violation of Article 53 of the act of telecommunications and Article 16 of the Enforcement Decree of the Telecommunications Business Act (A disturbing communication), 3 of Article 53 of the Telecommunications Business Act.
Chapter 4. The others
Article 15 (Ownership of the Yellow Balloon City Bus)
- The services provided by the Yellow Balloon City Bus, the intellectual property rights and other rights related to the software, images, marks, logos, designs, names of services, information and trademarks, are owned by the Yellow Balloon City Bus.
- You may not modify, lend, sell, distribute, manufacture, transfer, relicense, mortgage-setting or commercial use of any or all of the property specified in the preceding paragraph except as expressly authorized by the Yellow Balloon City Bus.
Article 17 (No Transfer)
You cannot transfer or give the service to others who have the right to use it as collateral.
Article 18 (Compensation for damages)
The Yellow Balloon City Bus shall not be held liable for any damages to individuals in connection with the free service except for crimes committed on purpose.
Article 19 (Exemption clause)
- Yellow Balloon City Bus is not obliged to be sure of or represent any opinions or information expressed in the service and does not approve, oppose or modify opinions expressed by individuals or third parties. In no event shall the Seoul Tour Bus Travel be held liable for any gain or loss on the information contained in the service by individuals.
- The individual and the third party on the Yellow Balloon City Bus shall not take any responsibility for the transaction of goods or money by means of the service, and shall not be held responsible for the profit expected by the individual in relation to the use of the service.
Article 20 (Competent court)
If a suit is filed against a dispute arising out of the use of this service, the court shall administer the location of the Seoul city.
Supplementary rule 1.
- (Enforcement date) These Terms and Conditions will take effect as of February 1, 2019.